If you are building a new home or replacing an old roof, then we highly recommend looking into the benefits of metal roofing. Metal roofing may have a bigger upfront cost, but the long-term benefits often make this a wise investment. Below are some of the top benefits of metal roofing.
- Lifespan – One of the best benefits of metal roofing is the longevity. Metal roofing can last anywhere from 40 to 70 years. This is over twice the lifetime of traditional shingle roofs.
- Fire Safety – Metal roofing will not spark and ignite like shingle roofing. Many house fires begin in the attic. Help to protect your home with metal roofing.
- Durable – Metal roofing is extremely durable. It can withstand winds up to 140 miles per hour. Metal roofing wont crack and, depending on what materials you choose, may be impact resistant.
- Low Maintenance – Metal roofing has very minimal maintenance needs. Periodic inspections should be done, but other than that, maintenance is minimal.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofing will reflect radiant heat from the sun, which helps to keep your home cool and more energy efficient.
- Safe for the Environment – Metal roofing is made from mostly recycled parts. And, when you are done with your metal roof, the materials can all be recycled for other uses.
We know that you will love the many benefits of your metal roof for many, many years. There is no other roofing material that can offer all of these amazing benefits. If you are ready to have your new metal roof installed, or would like a quote, then give us a call at All American Roofing & Restoration.